Terms & Conditions
These terms & conditions set out the basis on which you can visit and use our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
General Terms and
Tel: (+92) 345-2831831
Tel: (+92) 341-0025734
Note: If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints regarding this website, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accuracy of Content:
Millies Marche has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website in particular, to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Packaging may vary from that shown. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Millies Marche disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. Millies Marche shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Damage to your Computer:
Millies Marche makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Millies Marche shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. Millies Marche will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
We follow a confidential
order and shipping procedure in which your personal data is solely used for a
secured and straightforward order and shipping process. Furthermore, your
personal data is treated with absolute confidentiality.
Acceptation of the order:
The acceptation of your order begins with the delivery of an Email conforming your order contents, and fulfilling the document requirements.
The products can be exchanged within a week of delivery. However the products that are stitched or customized as per customer’s requirement cannot be exchanged.
In case of exchange, both way shipment charges are to be borne by the customer.
Millies Marche does not offer any return or MONEY-BACK-GUARANTEE on its purchased items.(The refund occurs unless the unlikely situation occurs in which we have sent you a defective or wrong item!) that will be only refunded if the purchased good is unused and undamaged by the customer.
Millies Marche shipping timing for order DELIVERY within PAKISTAN will be 4 to 5 working days, if the product is available, otherwise the customer will be informed regarding the availability. For International Customers delivery timing will be 5 to 7 working days, if the product is available, otherwise the customer will be informed regarding the availability.
There can be unexpected delivery delays due to custom clearance. The delay can go up to 3-4 working days.
Delivery charges vary
depending on the type of products ordered and the service you select and cannot
Acknowledgment and Acceptance of your Order:
If you have supplied us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered.
Millies Marche tries its level best to make deliveries in the most reasonable time possible. But order deliveries may be delayed in case of certain unexpected situations; Millies Marche will not take any responsibility of delayed deliveries, though it does everything in its power to avoid them.
1. For Customers who are making the payment through Western Union and Bank Wire (Bank deposit). The order that you place is kept on hold for 36 hours after you receive a confirmation email from us about the Order and Payment Details. If you plan to make payment after 36 hours of receiving the confirmation, please confirm it with us if the products that you have ordered are still in stock.
2. Millies Marche Stores takes no guarantee of the products availability that you had ordered, if you are making the payment after the given timeframe. Though our efforts will be to process your initial order, but if any of the ordered products is out of stock you will be offered to choose any other product/design/color (within the same price range). Millies Marche will not be held responsible if there are delays in delivery due to out of stock products.
3. If we get no confirmation from the customer, the order might be cancelled without any notification.
4. The order is processed after the customer makes the payment and informs us about payment.
5. In case you are making the payment through Western Union you need to mail us the 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), the sender’s first and last name as written on the Western Union Slip along with your order number(s).
6. In Case you are making a Bank Wire/Deposit, you need to email us the Slip/Transaction number along with your order number.
Suits With Custom Stitching:
1. For all stitching order customer will have to pay advance payments
.Stitching will be according to details provided by Customer. If Customer give
wrong measurement so Millies
Marche will not be bound to Refund or Replace.
2. Stitching would be done according to the picture; however there could be some variation depending on the stuff available in the market which will add some cost (example laces, ribbon etc.).
3. Sometimes there is a case that the suit in the picture is stitched using more than 1 suit (extra fabric is used, or sometimes 2 suits are used); in that case the most identical design would be made using the single suit you have purchased.
4. Some suits have been styled in the image for photography and illustrative purposes. The standard style comes as a long sleeved Kameez with trousers and a Dupatta.
Discount and Sale Offers:
Any items that are on discounted prices are non-exchangeable and non-returnable.
Changes to Legal Notices:
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and so you should look through them as often as possible.
Law, Jurisdiction and Language:
Any content contained herein
and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are
governed by and construed in accordance with Pakistani Law. The parties to any
such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of
Islamic Republic of Pakistan. All contracts are concluded in English.
All of the Millies Marche advertised prices are totally inclusive of all credit card transaction charges. All prices are being displayed in Pak Rs. However, if you have changed the currency, please note that all currency conversions are estimated and the price that you see will be close to the actual price, but not necessarily the exact price of an item. The final price of an item, which is shown on your invoice, is dependent upon the currency selected by you and the prevailing interbank rates at that time. Millies Marche does not necessarily have the accurate conversion rates and hence the amount actually deducted from your account might be different from the amount shown on the invoice issued to you. PKR. (PAK RUPEES) value is what will be charged to the customer and credited to Millies Marche Any difference between this amount and the amount on customer's credit card statement is attributed to bank charges/commission for currency conversion as well as fluctuation in interbank rates. Millies Marche has no comments or control in determining what these charges are and it is understood that the customer will bear these charges (if any).